Monday, October 12, 2015

Each Kindness - Book Trailer


Please enjoy my book trailer for Jacqueline Woodson and E.B. Lewis' treasure, 
Each Kindness. 

Here's a link to my trailer on YouTube. I had to reduce the quality of the trailer to post it here on my blog. The quality is much better on my YouTube upload: Each Kindness - Book Trailer


Since the iMovie set timing is short for my reference list, I have also posted it below. 

Each Kindness – Book Trailer
created by Mandy Schneider
for TWU’s LS 5603/20-21 ~ Fall 2015

References
Woodson, Jacqueline & Lewis, E.B.. Each Kindness. New York: Penguin, 2012.  ISBN 9780399246524

Images:
Girl with Head Down Against Brick Wall - http://www.care.com/child-care-articles

Music:
Provided in trailer format through iMovie by iTunes

In kindness, 
Mandy :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment